The Eaton 5115 UPS offers surge protection and line-interactive backup power for entry level servers, small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) devices and desktop PCs. The 5115 UPS significantly extends battery service life with ABM technology and delivers smooth, continuous power with a pure sine wave output while regulating incoming voltage fluctuations.
- Delivers smooth, continuous power with Buck and Boost voltage regulation and pure sine wave output
- Extends battery service life and optimizes battery recharge time with ABM technology
- Protects networked equipment from "back door" surges coming over LAN or telephone lines
- Minimizes downtime with hot-swappable batteries
- Delivers control and visibility with free power management software featuring an
- Communicates via both serial and USB communications ports
5115 User's Guide